2.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

New wolf in 2012 R366-LP. In 2014 noticed oven floor splintering. Steel floor with porcelain coating totally ruined by warping and coating coming off in tiny splinters--glasslike and fine. Wolf sent new oven floor and was installed.

Oct-2016 the same thing happened, the oven floor warped and the enamel splintered off. Now out of warranty I'm on my own. Wolf oven floor parts are JUNK, and with the possibility of fine porcelain splinters entering food, a DANGER to the owner. Instead of buying an OVERPRICED wolf part, decided to contact local Co and have exact part made out of stainless. BEST thing I could have done...Part was perfect, easy to clean, and was indestructible. Stainless part slightly discolored, but otherwise worked perfectly. (N. Wi.--715-453-9128) :)..Also had to replace oven igniter twice-used cheap aftermarket parts--but easy to replace and @ $25, not wolf's $230!

Have R 366-LP (36 inch) and stove is NOW working well, have spare igniter on hand, Oven works better than ever, (Maybe the thick stainless bottom?) So major wolf defect repaired. (What next?)

Note: Portable welding & Repair LLC, 715-453-9128....Excellent duplicate of oven floor in heavy stainless. Recommend them! (Less expensive than wolf part!) Call for info!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "reemburse for out of pocket loss because of defective part replacement" as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wolf Appliances and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about wolf appliances r366lp range from Wolf Appliances was quality of construction and quality control or design of some parts , but reviewer liked concept of stove. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolf Appliances.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Wolf Appliances to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wolf Appliances?

Comments